Trouble logging inIf you're having difficulty logging into your account on Scholastica, don't despair! Please take a look through our troubleshooting tips:
- To login to Scholastica to manage your journal, submit a manuscript, or write a review you'll first need to go to https://submissions.scholasticahq.com/
- NOTE: If you are an institutional account administrator managing sponsored authors, you'll instead log in at https://institutions.scholasticahq.com/
- Enter your email address and the password that you created when you first signed up
Login to Scholastica
Common Login issues
Missing confirmation emailNew users receive an email with the subject "Confirmation instructions" prompting them to click a link in order to confirm their email address. If you can't find the instructions we recommend:
- Checking your SPAM folders for this email if you can't find it.
- Adding "email@example.com" to your trusted contacts in your address book.
Forgot passwordDo you know the email address you used for your Scholastica account, but cannot remember your password? Not a problem!
To reset your password, you'll just click "Forgot your password?", enter your email address, and be sent an email with a link that will prompt you to reset your password.