How can I claim a reviewer invitation which is no longer pending?
If you have a pending reviewer invitation, you’ll be asked to sign up for Scholastica in order to accept that invitation.
If you or an editor have taken actions on this invitation already, it may no longer be pending. In that case, the signup page will indicate why.
Reasons the invitation may no longer be pending are:
- An editor has accepted or declined the invitation on your behalf.
- An editor has submitted your review on your behalf.
- An editor has revoked the invitation.
- You have declined the invitation.
- The invitation has expired.
Once you create your account and sign in, you’ll have a notification on your dashboard indicating any necessary action on your part and a deadline, if applicable.
If the review has already been submitted or the invitation has been declined, revoked, or expired, you won’t need to take any action.
Learn more about being a reviewer on Scholastica from our Reviewer Guide.