Does Scholastica integrate with other services?
In order to be a sustainable and fully-realized open-access journal it's important to preserve your published works and ensure that they're discoverable by readers.
You'll first need to have set up an account with the services you'd like to integrate in your Scholastica account. Scholastica cannot create non-Scholastica accounts for you.
Once you have an account, you can integrate it with your journal on Scholastica by following the steps below:
- Navigate to My Journals > Publishing > Publishing Settings and scroll down to Manage Integrations.
- Click Edit under Manage Integrations.
- Click Edit next to the service with which you'd like to set up an integration.
- Enter the required information, like API Key or Username and Password.
- Click Connect Account.
- The integration has been successfully completed when you see the green checkmark labeled "Configured".
- If you ever need to edit or delete an integration in the future, you'll simply click Edit next to the service that you need to change or remove.
If you have any services for which you'd like to request that Scholastica build an integration, please reach out to us at email@example.com.